Last, but by no means least, in this recent series of posts I’ve done about the upcoming summer camp recruitment fairs, is NYQUEST Camp Canada, a Canadian based company who are coming to the UK (and bringing a whole bunch of camp directors from Canada with them) in just a few days.
If you’ve always wanted to work at summer camp, but America isn’t really taking your fancy, or you want to go away for a little bit longer than just the summer, then a Canadian summer camp might be more your style. The country is incredibly beautiful and you may have the option of getting a visa for a whole year, so you could stay long after summer camp ends, enjoying the winter months and plenty of snow too!
NYQuest have a fantastic reputation and past applicants speak very highly of their service and application process. Come along to one of their recruitment fairs this month and see if you can bag yourself a job for the summer!
- Meet camp directors from camps all over Canada.
- Chat to some of the NYQuest representatives about your application.
- An excellent opportunity to interview and potentially land a job on the spot!
- Decide on which location you want to go to (see below), register online, and then NYQuest will send you a whole bunch of information about the job fair and how to get the most out of it.
- Even if you are just going along to find out more info, you must register so they know you are coming!
When & Where?
Edinburgh – Fri 16th Jan 2015. 12:30pm-3pm
Leeds – Sat 17th Jan 2015. 10am-2pm
London – Sun 18th Jan 2015. 11am-2:30pm
On the day?
- Get there early and dress smart (not too smart, but be presentable)
- Bring your completed application with you – this shows camp directors you are prepared and ready to be hired.
- If you haven’t completed your application, that’s ok, you’ll just need to fill in a short summary sheet before you can enter.
- It is also a good idea to bring any documentation you have that show your skills and experience (i.e. certificates and references).
- Be chatty and confident, smile and have fun!