If you’ve been thinking about working at summer camp, but you’re not sure America is your cup of tea, or you want to incorporate a summer at camp with a whole year away, then heading to Canada might be a much better option for you because, in case you didn’t know, Canada is host to amazing summer camps too!
Camp Canada is the sister company of AmeriCamp, and as such, you can expect the same awesome service that you get from the AC crew – they are full of heaps of knowledge and advice and are keen to help you have the best summer of your life in a beautiful Canadian setting. Oh and applying through them also means you get discounts with some of their other associated companies too – ThaiJobs and AusJob!
They are ‘an award-winning Organisation founded on the desire to offer the best salaries and lowest fees to our applicants‘, and they are truly committed to finding you the best possible summer camp job out there!
Camp Canada will help you every step of the way, from the very beginning with their simple application process, to getting you a visa (either for the summer or the one year Canada working holiday visa), to an orientation in your arrival city, to giving you some ideas of where to travel in your 30 days post camp!
So, what do you get?
- A wage of $1400-$1800 (CAD) depending on your age, experience and role at camp.
- Visa Assistance & Advice – you’ll receive the required documents and directions to ensure a smooth entry into Canada.
- Confirmed Placement at a Canadian Summer Camp.
- 10 weeks Health Insurance.
- Accommodation & Food for 10 weeks.
- 2 nights accommodation & breakfast in your Canadian host city for Orientation
- Flight assistance option through NYQUEST (you only pay a small portion of your flight and the rest comes out of your salary)
- FREE domestic travel to your Orientation site and camp.
- Canadian bank account & social security card.
- 24 hour emergency support/line from experience staff in Canada.
- International phone card.
And, what do you pay?
- All of this will only cost you £299!
- There are, of course, some 3rd party costs for your visa ($150 CAD), police check (£60), medical check (costs vary) and your flights (£450-£600 – if you choose not to use the flight assist option).
Alternatively, you call call them directly on 0161 312 3640, or email them at email@example.com.